Treatment For Blisters In Throat How Should I Treat Fever Blisters Inside My Mouth?

How should i treat fever blisters inside my mouth? - treatment for blisters in throat

I have the whole week sick with swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, nasal congestion, pulmonary congestion, and then my foot. I went to a dr.

The fever is gone. I now have blisters on the palate, and one of my glands are slightly enlarged.

I read that herpes can be on the lips and palate, so I'm pretty sure that they cold sores, as I high fever.

Now I feel better, I feel like that would be a waste, I go to the Dominican Republic.

But I'm worried because I have never had cold sores before.

My cold sores disappear themselves? Is there a treatment for mouth sores in the numerator. it hurts really. the kind of care to heal them properly? Will they BiggER and wider? How long does it take to heal up?

Thank you. :)

2 comments:

kds6107 said...

These are all very good advice.
The biggest problem here is that you not only cold sores, because I had a high fever. Cold sores are viruses (herpes simplex)
You should see your doctor. It could have been really only one way "cold sores" in your mouth. If you do oral sex with someone with genital herpes have not probable.
More than likely a bacterial infection. Looking at the swollen glands, pain and fever, which sounds like a sore throat. If left untreated, it can actually go into your heart and cause endocarditis (fatal).

Please consult your doctor. What's in your mouth is not cold sores !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

There is currently no treatment to treat cold sores too. There are a number of products that can alleviate the symptoms. On the counter you can use the products for cancer, wounds, Ora-use code is the best choice. It works by forming a film on the wound, food, rubber and prevented, and saliva stimulation of pain and promotes healing. The trick is to keep the wound free of irritation and pain. More pain is irritated or touched (neither by their language, food, etc.) need to take your order to heal. A prescription product that Kenalog Dental Paste (the same way, and more) and is relatively cheap ... but that would be a visit to the doctor! There are a number of natural products that claim to help, but most of them are useless. The biggest problem with natural products is that they are regulated as foods, not drugs, FDA, and are rarely what they really advertisers. I mention this only because the previous answer suggests lysine. The natural products should be treated with caution and should "use at your own risk" label on it!

Post a Comment