Diablotek Da Series 400-watt Atx Power Supply Is A Dell Optiplex 740 Compatible With A Diablotek DA Series 500w ATX Power Supply?

Is a dell optiplex 740 compatible with a Diablotek DA Series 500w ATX Power Supply? - diablotek da series 400-watt atx power supply

So in trying to set my PC and I have a Dell OptiPlex 740 http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/op740/en/UG/sff_index.htm
and to buy IB Excalibur DA Series 500W ATX Power Supply http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4365851&CatId=1079

If I with my PC that I do not really fit into the housing, while its plugged in to buy, operate it? Need help

2 comments:

high_16_... said...

i dont think its possible to install because it is a full-size ATX power supply and by a factor / thin form case.its totally diiferent. You try to write a power supply SFF, OptiPlex 740 SFF PSU .. There you go.

phate4u said...

TI, however, Dell is a strangely familiar s *** under their hoods. I like going to the local computer store or other TigerDirect (not Best Buy or Future Shop will have no idea what we mean).

Post a Comment