Chickenpox On Hands Please Help I Got Chickenpox Chickenpox...?

Please help i got chickenpox chickenpox...? - chickenpox on hands

Hello everyone

I am 21 and just found out that he had received varicella today .....

Yesterday I tried some of the eruptions in the face of pop ... Recently, a yellowish water, which is a skin rash and was now dry ....

Should I or should I have to clean the water? I've heard that if you're new and you touch the eruptions that are worse! What should I do?

The increase in the outbreak? Is it normal if I do not feel too much pride?

I will leave scars, if the principle of eruptions? (I scratched a redness on my body, face, head and hands)

Is it acceptable to touch the rash? null ()

Way if a person who never had the chicken crosses were not infected?


Thank you in advance for everyone's help!

3 comments:

havanadi... said...

I did that a few years ago I was in my 30, s, which is very contagious, you can cause pain throughout the body and I want to play everywhere.Keep to a minimum can be expanded to allow more "sensitive" . The itch will start soon, good luck, you will need when it starts.

Rocky Raccoon said...

You can, if you open the scars of smallpox still scratching. Do not touch that makes them itch only.
Use a skin product news as calamine lotion, or whatever your doctor recommends. Take advantage of the baths with oatmeal or baking soda in warm water (not hot).
To relieve the itching and the reproduction of smallpox, try using a hair dryer on your skin. In fact, it works! The remains of smallpox in the heat of the dry-off (or lower) and removes the itch and want nothing to do.

Poe B said...

I had chickenpox when she was 20. (1) does not come close to others for 3-5 days. can be infectious (.2) when the eruptions, the proliferation (3) no itching or rash, your scar can choose to open up. I have two deep in my soul. Use calamine lotion on the rashes have cotton balls. It works great
be kept itching. If you believe that this does not find that their hands after calamine lotion. I continue to scratch for the rest of his body.
Hope this helps.

Post a Comment