Acetaminophen And Bloody Stools What Does Acetaminophen Do That Causes Bloody Stool?

What does Acetaminophen do that causes bloody stool? - acetaminophen and bloody stools

In my infinite stupidity as a young university, I took a few hydrocodone and headed for a few drinks. The next day I felt like ****, worse than the hangover I had. Today (2. day after the incident) went into the bathroom and I was of a very bloody (almost) mud surprised. Now I think to go to the hospital, but we want not only to ensure that solve a problem.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taking drugs and drinking is never good, you do not read the label to drink or it.Hydrocodone Vicadin iratates muscle, called, and if you have any problems, because the doctors have warned can cause bleeding you.Viks I say, Doc . It is your call a little more I saw that colon problems.you May, you have to take the tablets with a meal.

Post a Comment